Bakrid 2019: Wishes, messages to share with your loved ones
Bakrid is said to be holier, which is celebrated at the end of Hajj.
Here are some Eid-ul-Adha wishes and messages that you can send to your friends and family members away from you. You can also post them on Facebook or WhatsApp.
1. "Taqabal Allahu Minna-wa- Minkum. (May Allah accept it from you and us)" Eid - ul - Adha Mubarak!
2. Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid bring happiness, love and Allah's blessings…
3. Wish that your sacrifices are accepted and the Almighty answers your prayers. Have a blessed Eid ul Adha!
4. Allah Hu Akbar! May Almighty bless you all and your wishes come true...Eid Mubarak...
5. When I can't reach out people close to my heart, I always remember them in my duas. May Allah's blessings always shower on you. Eid Mubarak!
6. On the Holy occasion of Eid Ul Adha that celebrates the Hajj... May every step of your journey through life be blessed by Allah. Eid Mubarak!
7. On this Eid, I wish you and your family with Allah's best and choicest blessings. Eid Mubarak!
8. Today is the day to pray, love, smile, and celebrate with our near and dear ones and remember Allah for his kindness. Eid Mubarak!
9. I wish you Allah's blessings and pray for your happiness. Happy Eid ul Adha to you and your family!
10. This Eid ul Adha, I'm sending you heartfelt blessings and wishes. Do remember me in your prayers. Jazak Allah Khair.
11. I hope this Eid opens your mind and soul to love and faith. I wish you all a very happy and prosperous Eid! Jazak Allah Khair!