Man electrocuted while unplugging mobile

Man electrocuted while unplugging mobile
Highlights

A young man was electrocuted in Sriram Nagar on Tuesday Shaik Ibrahim, 22, received an electric shock when he tried to unplug his mobile phone from charging He bounced to the wall and fell down

Moinabad: A young man was electrocuted in Sriram Nagar on Tuesday. Shaik Ibrahim, 22, received an electric shock when he tried to unplug his mobile phone from charging. He bounced to the wall and fell down.

Workers in the farm immediately rushed him to the nearby hospital. But the doctors declared him brought dead. The family members of the victim reported the matter to the police, and the body was shifted to Osmania Hospital. Ibrahim took two-and-a-half acres of land on lease and was organising a dairy farm.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top