The wand of heaven
The Wand of Heaven. In today’s world who doesn’t like to look pretty young and be healthy. Aloe Vera can help so why not incorporate it as creates both inner and outer beauty.
The benefits of Aloe Vera plants are innumerable, starting from medicinal use to cosmetic use
In today’s world who doesn’t like to look pretty young and be healthy. Aloe Vera can help so why not incorporate it as creates both inner and outer beauty. From the immortal times benefits and usage of Aloe Vera plants was well known. Egyptians were so found of Aloe Vera plants that they termed them as “The plant of immortality”. Americans were aware of the medicinal and cosmetic use of Aloe Vera plants and termed them as “The wand of heaven”. Aloe Vera was used by Greek and Romans to help quickly heal wounds. Also Alexander the Great invaded Egypt and Africa in order to capture Aloe Vera. Cleopatra attributed her great beauty to the practice of massaging fresh Aloe Vera gel each day. Due to the high concentration of MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane), Aloe Vera gel when applied topically helps in healing of burns and sunburns faster. Hence it is called as the ‘burn plant.’ The outer structure of Aloe Vera leaf is smooth and rubbery and beneath lays the medicinal Aloe Vera gel.
The benefits of Aloe Vera plants are innumerable, starting from medicinal use to cosmetic use.
- Aloe Vera juice is an excellent detoxifier and hence cleanses the skin, digestive and circulatory system. This make you look younger as more nutrients are absorbed due to improved circulation.
- Aloe Vera plant when taken internally helps to cure - arthritis, insomnia, ulcers, infection, hemorrhoids, indigestion, constipation and heart burn.
- Aloes naturally neutralises all the harmful bacteria in the body and hence help fight infections.
- Externally the pure aloe leaf inner gel is ideal for the care of burns, acne, psoriasis, small wounds, and abrasions and to alleviate symptoms of skin conditions.
- Aloe Vera is also very well known to cure inflammations as it contains plant steroids and salicylic acid (a close relative of aspirin) which exert the anti inflammatory effect.
- For all the women who love to look young, Aloe has an excellent anti ageing property as it easily penetrates the skin reaching the muscles up to the bones. Hence can be used in the form of skin creams and lotions.
- It is extremely rich in all the A, C, and E vitamins and hence is an excellent antioxidant and has excellent regenerating and rejuvenating properties.
- It also prevents premature graying of hair and reduces hair fall.
- Aloe Vera have been propagated throughout the world and there are very few places where it has not made a dent. Aloe Vera is available as a gel, spray, lotion, liquid, cream and in the form of a capsule. In India, physicians have been recommending creams made from aloe Vera especially for skin eruptions and allergies. Gels and lotions have become very popular in ayurvedic pharmacies Indian cosmetologists are turning to aloe Vera more than ever before.
- To create a wonderful beauty tonic, blend the gel with orange and papaya juice.
- The gel of Aloe Vera has as many as 75 nutrients, which augur good health, has also turned out to be a very popular remedy for burns and wound. One important point to note is that it must be immediately applied in order to get relief from pain. Apart from providing relief from itching, it helps to heal the blisters and sores. For people suffering from Psoriasis, aloe Vera has provided relief by reducing the pain and itching.