Acne clearance plan for teenage boys
Acne clearance plan for teenage boys. Waking up with a face full of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and inflammation can make a teenager feel miserable, and they have difficult time hiding them.
Waking up with a face full of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and inflammation can make a teenager feel miserable, and they have difficult time hiding them. It’s a social and sensitive issue for many boys. It stops them from going out freely and enjoy the company of peers. Let us see how a sensible plan can clear acne.
Your general situation : Most of the time you go to a dermatologist who prescribes topical applications made with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, or both. Benzoyl peroxide can treat acne by killing bacteria that grow inside the skin pores and lead to pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and inflammation. Salicylic acid is a bit milder than benzoyl peroxide, and it is an effective acne treatment due to its ability to unclog pores that trap oil and bacteria beneath the surface of the skin. So far so good , but what happens is most of the time these ingredients leave your skin dry and cracked. In addition boys while shaving will only make things worse by scraping pimples.
What you need to do :
1. Accept the situation and understand it is a temporary phase of growing into adulthood and soon you will get rid of it.
2. Shaving causes more irritation on pimpled skin, therefore its ideal just to trim off the facial hair till the acne gets cleared.
3. Washing face number of times with soap will not help, just wash face three times a day with mild soap and dab dry or just leave it to dry.
4. Drink fruit juices and vegetable juices along with fruit and vegetable salads. These are the skin foods. They contain plenty of antioxidants and healing nutrients that help the skin back to normal
5. Cutting down on fatty foods and chocolates is just a fad. These will not cause any acne or pimples or black or white heads. Understand that your problem is basically hormonal and soon you will win over it.
Your Acne Food Arsenal:
1. Breakfast + orange juice
2. Midmorning: Walnuts and fresh fruit
3. Lunch + palak soup or vegetable juice
4. Evening snack : Pineapple and pomegranate raitha
5. Dinner + fresh fruit/ juice
Try this and watch your face glowing sooner than you realize.