Almonds are rich in protein
Almond or memory booster is the important source of nutrition. Our parents tell and insist us to have this nut in the morning while we rush to school or workplace
Almonds – An amazing nutrient
Almond or memory booster is the important source of nutrition. Our parents tell and insist us to have this nut in the morning while we rush to school or workplace. An ounce of Almonds can give you 70% of protein value. As we all know that children and adults go through various activities which require sound body as well as sound mind. Mental activeness has become a major criterion for doing any work these days. Gone are the days when men required physical fitness as a major condition to do any work.
Those were the days where manual labour played an important role. But as we have surpassed those stages with the advent of information technology, we have come to a point where we have to invest our concentration and memory to the fullest level. A healthy body should be balanced with a healthy mind. To have a healthy mind, we need healthy nutrients which will act efficiently and give us with required amount of energy and growth. Almond is such nut in the entire nut family which helps in the development of brain and heart. The benefits are under:
1. They are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber.
2. They are rich source of Vitamin E which is essential for flawless and healthy skin
3. Lowers Cholestorol levels
4. As fiber helps in keeping our body away from respiratory or cardiovascular diseases, Almonds with the means of fiber comes in handy for maintaining a good and sound heart.
5. Improves memory power in growing children