Know your Fruit- Guava Benefits
Know Your Fruit- Guava Benefits. Guava is a fruit which not only is full of nutritional values but is also grown almost everywhere, including your...
Guava is a fruit which not only is full of nutritional values but is also grown almost everywhere, including your backyard.
- This low calories &fat fruit help you in weight reduction and at the same time helps in gaining weight among lean and malnourished by regulating their metabolism rate.
- The high level of dietary fiber in it, it helps in preventing the appearance of diabetes.
- Being a very good source of vitamin A, it is known as the booster of vision health.
- The magnesium present in the fruit will help in relaxing your nerves and muscles.
- The vitamin B3, B6 in it helps in improving blood circulation to the brain and relaxing your nerves.
- Guava is recommended for pregnant women because of the vitamin B9 in it, which helps in developing baby’s nervous system.
- It is rich in vitamin A, C and anti-oxidants which protect your skin from wrinkles and fine lines, thus making you look younger and also protect you from cancer cells.
- The vitamin C also helps in improving your immunity, keeping your body healthy.
- Copper present in guava will help in production and absorption of the hormones improving the hormonal function.
- Guava, being rich in fiber also helps in curing your constipation.
- The decoction of guava-leaves is helpful in relieving cough and cold.