Know your fruit: Banana benefits
Know your Fruit: Banana Benefits. Bananas are said to be one of the most widely consumed fruits all around the world. And here are a few reasons contributing to the above mentioned fact.
Bananas are said to be one of the most widely consumed fruits all around the world. And here are a few reasons contributing to the above mentioned fact.
- These sweet delights are said to have more potassium than most fruits helping in lowering the blood pressure levels.
- Banana contains tryptophan that plays a dominant role in preserving memory and boosting your mood and makes you more alert.
- Intake of banana may also lessen the chance of developing asthma.
- The high amount of Vitamin C, B6 and fiber reduces the risk of developing cancer cells.
- Banana regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation which improves your mood and reduces PMS symptoms.
- Bananas reduce swelling, aids weight loss and also help in the production of white blood cells.
- Banana helps in curing constipation due to the high fiber content in it.
- It protects against muscle cramps during workouts.
- Banana strengthens blood and relieve anemia with the added iron.
- Banana is the only raw fruits that can be consumed to relieve stomach ulcers.
- The high anti-oxidants in it provide protection from chronic disease.
- It can bring down the body temperature during a fever or on a hot day.
23 Aug 2019 12:32 PM GMT