Know your fruit- Pomegranate benefit
Know Your Fruit- Pomegranate Benefit. This sweet and juicy fruit that with a leathery texture on the outside is said to be very rich in nutrients. Here are the benefits of those nutrients.
This sweet and juicy fruit that with a leathery texture on the outside is said to be very rich in nutrients. Here are the benefits of those nutrients:
- Pomegranate is said to have more anti-oxidants than most of the super foods like blue berry and even green tea which helps in reducing the cholesterol levels and at keeping heart diseases at bay.
- It is a good source of fiber which aid in smooth digestion and bowel movements.
- Pomegranate is also rich in Vitamin C which helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents by boosting immunity.
- Pomegranate helps in to soften the skin and helps in making your skin look firm, smooth and youthful.
- It helps in maintaining a pregnant women’s help and encourage cell growth.
- Pomegranate prevents estrogen responsive breast cancer cells from growing.
- This anti-oxidant rich fruit helps in reducing the built-up of harmful proteins that can cause the Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps in reducing the stress levels significantly by lowering the level of stress hormone.
- It is also said to reduce the risk of prostate cancer and impotency.
- Pomegranate is found to be effective against diabetes and lymphoma.
19 Sep 2019 12:39 PM GMT