Cancers that affest the Reproductive system
Cancers That Affest The Reproductive System. After Cervical Cancer, this cancer is the most prevalent in women. This is presumed to be a silent killer, since the symptoms are seen very late.
Cervical cancer is found more in Indian women due to the ignorance of HPV vaccine, lack of maintenance of hygiene, number of pregnancies, having sex from young age and existence of higher humidity in rural areas and other reasons. Owing to a number of preventive measures, this cancer can be either prevented or controlled by taking Pop smear test as per the advice of the doctor.
After Cervical Cancer, this cancer is the most prevalent in women. This is presumed to be a silent killer, since the symptoms are seen very late. The risk of this cancer is high in barren ladies, women affected by breast cancer, colon cancer and those taking hormones for a quite long time or consuming high calorie foods. Unfortunately, this cancer cannot be noticed in its initial stages mistaking as indigestion and urinary infection.
1. Inflammation of lower abdomen with pain. 2. Digestion-related problems like indigestion, nausea, belching. 3. Unusual vaginal secretions, excess urination. 4. Fatigue, fever. This cancer can be confirmed with C. A 125 blood test, ultrasound scanning.
Uterine or Endometrial or Cervical Cancers
The risk of this cancer is more in infertile women, women with estrogen levels in the body for a long time, breast cancer victims, menstruation before 9 years of age, women attaining menopausal stage, overweight women. This cancer is more prevalent in women aged between 50 to 64 and hence this cannot be neglected if there is bleeding after 1 year of menopause. The risk of this cancer is high in women using tomoxifen medicine for breast cancer, taking radiation for pelvis, taking hormone therapy for a long time, non-cessation of menses even after 55 years of age.
Vaginal and Volva Cancers
Although this cancer is rare, it is difficult to treat. Lease of life also cannot be easily be extended. The risk of skin - related cancer known as " Volvar Carcinoma" is very high. Such people are supposed to undergo frequent check-ups. In order to check the gynic cancer, besides undergoing pop smear tests, women should not neglect the following symptoms.
1. Sensation of inflammation, inflammation of lower abdomen
2. Unusual vaginal secretions, bleeding.
3. Bleeding during intercourse.
4. Bleeding after menopause.
5. Fatigue, fever, loss of weight. This cancer can be totally controlled if Chemo, Radio Therapy are taken after Hysterectomy or Upharectory surgeries with minuscule cut.