Woman, 7-year-old son electrocuted in Kothagudem
A woman and her son died of electrocution Chunchupally mandal of BhadradriKothagudem district on Friday The deceased were identified as SK Nazuma 33 and her son SK Arhan 7
Kothagudem: A woman and her son died of electrocution Chunchupally mandal of Bhadradri-Kothagudem district on Friday. The deceased were identified as SK Nazuma (33) and her son SK Arhan (7).
According to the police, Nazuma’s family was living in the Singareni quarters at Rudrampur area under Chunchupally mandal. Her husband SK Hussain is working as an employee at the security wing in that area.
In the early hours of Friday, Nazuma bathed her son Arhan and put the wet cloths on a wire on the premises of her quarters. However, as electricity passed through the wire, Nazuma and son died on the spot due to electrocution. The police registered a case and began investigation.
Union leaders visited the family members of the victims and expressed their condelonces. Former MLA K Sambhasiva Rao also visited the family and expressed condolences to the family members. The leaders demanded urgent repair to the quarteres which is very old.