TITA's request to KTR
TITA\'s Request to KTR. The Telangana Information Technology Association wrote to K Taraka Rama Rao, the IT and Panchayat Raj Minister in Telangana requesting him to consider a few requests that would benefit the IT fraternity.
The Telangana Information Technology Association wrote to K Taraka Rama Rao, the IT and Panchayat Raj Minister in Telangana requesting him to consider a few requests that would benefit the IT fraternity.
Shri. Kalavakuntla Taraka Rama Rao Garu
Honorable Minister for IT,
State Of Telangana.
Subject: Representation from Telangana IT association (Reg. No. 657/2013)
We the Members of Telangana IT Association request the IT minister of Telangana State , Shri Kalavakuntla Taraka Rama Rao Garu to Consider the following points for the benefit of IT sector.
1. Tax Exemption: Many startup companies and young entrepreneurs would be highly benefited from the Tax Exemption. And it would be an inspiration for many more new companies to set up base in Telangana.
2. Creation of Software Promotion Organizations: Many Government Websites and Software’s designed for the benefit of the people are not being utilized due to lack of awareness. We request the Government to establish a “Software Promotion Organization” for reaching out to the public and to create awareness.
3. Infrastructure facilities to set up IT units in Tier 2 Tier 3 cities: Majority of the IT companies are mostly present in Hyderabad. The main focus should now be on developing the infrastructure of Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities to Help IT units setup base
4. Subsidies for setting up Software Units Tier 2 and Tier 3Cities: Government should provide subsidiary schemes to encourage IT units to come up in the tier 2 &3 cities.
5. Avail the facilities of TITA Member Organizations for Government IT Projects: TITA is Big family with IT Professionals, CEO’s, NRI and Students who have expertise in different IT fields and sectors. These members are highly patronized for Telangana and are dedicated for its development.
6. Take TITA into confidence while framing or modifying IT Policies : Many policies need to be changed for making Telangana the IT capital of India. TITA request the government to consider the inputs from TITA IT experts before framing or modifying IT Policies.
7. Incubation programs: Associate with TITA in Incubation programs for preparing the aspirants and making them suitable for the program. TITA appreciates the move of the government to start incubation programs. TITA has been regularly conducting Career Guidance oriented programs and its members are well equipped for preparing the aspirants who would like to utilize the Incubation program
8. Industry- Institution-Interaction program: Through Industry- Institution-Interaction programs, TITA will interact with student community on a sustained basis and improve the skill sets of Faculties and Students. For this, TITA will seek help from the Government’s departments of Technical Education and IT.
9. Technology Forums: TITA will have technology forums to promote Latest Technologies in the Industry, Member fraternity and Students. We request that all concerned Govt. Departments and Organizations take active part.
10. Indirect Employment: There is a huge need in the IT sector for indirect jobs like Housekeeping, Maintenance, Security and other aspects. We request the Government to make it mandatory and reserve at least a 60% quota for the people from Telangana to work in these indirect jobs.
Most Importantly TITA requests the Government to create an “IT Governing Body” As mentioned in the TRS election manifesto.
Sundeep Kumar Makthala, TITA - Founder & President
K. Mohan Raidu, TITA - Corporate Wing President
23 Oct 2019 12:28 AM GMT