Meet Microsoft Kaizala, One App To Connect The Entire Workforce
Organizations of all sizes spanning diverse sectors struggle with bringing their entire network of workforce, vendors and employees under one roof.
Organizations of all sizes spanning diverse sectors struggle with bringing their entire network of workforce, vendors and employees under one roof. Managing separate portals for vendors and workforce not only consumes vital working hours but also bleeds company resources. Microsoft Kaizala solves this problem by providing a single platform for tracking and managing the entire network. The phone-number based, secure, chat app, Kaizala enables communication and collaboration across network within, as well as, outside the organization.
A sizeable portion of today's workforce utilizes mobile devices as the primary work outlets. In fact, according to a study conducted by technology consultant, Counterpoint Research, there are close to 650 million mobile phone users in India with 300 million using smartphones. Kaizala provides the perfect blend of productivity app in a chat interface, enabling individuals to get work done over chat.
Kaizala began as a Microsoft Garage project, born from the need to re-evaluate productivity for mobile-first organizations and individuals. The idea behind the final product emerged after a year-long discussion with organizations and users who rely on smartphones for everyday work. The Microsoft team in India conducted intensive and thorough research, finding out the scope for a mobile app that serves as a secure platform to
* create and share content on the go
* manage contacts and
* collaborate across teams
Using Kaizala organizations can track employee performance, get real-time update on assignments, organize meetings on the fly and much more. Now, employees and vendors no longer need to use recreational chat interfaces with dubious security for reporting. Kaizala uses an open directory enabling syncing of contacts using phone numbers or through invite links.
Compared to its competitors, Kaizala is one of the most secure apps, using encrypted messaging and is compliant with GDPR, ISO 27001, SOC1, and HIPAA- the most trusted security features in the industry. Currently, Kaizala has been integrated with Office 365 and uses the Microsoft Azure platform for storage, making it the safest for organizational (as well as casual) use. Although under Office 365, it can be found as a standalone app, like most Microsoft apps for phone. Kaizala is available on both Google Play and Apple App Store.
Coming to the functionality, Kaizala is packed with inbuilt practical features that can be used by organizations to collect feedback, gather insights and later analyze them in the dashboard.
* Groups- Apart from 1:1 chat, Work Groups can be created and unlimited members can be added per group. Using the discover feature on the app, users can join public groups (where organizations broadcast announcements), and nearby groups (interest-based groups). The admins can customize the joining process to ensure maximum security and data encryption.
* Polls- Instant polls can be conducted with customizable options and the deadline can be fixed as per requirement
* Surveys- Just like polls, instant surveys with customizable options (numbers and images etc.) to fill in, can be created and sent to individuals and groups. After the survey is closed, the data insights can be analyzed on the admin dashboard.
* There are other features like assigning jobs, requesting attendance, requesting photos with locations, uploading bills, in-app digital payment options, uploading training documents/photos/videos, can be used by enterprises as required.
Business organizations can use this app not only for customer management by sharing updates, announcements, taking feedbacks etc. but also increase efficiency within by adding hierarchies. The app is seamlessly merged, with a cleaner UI (compared to most of the other apps in the market) making it user-friendly.
Kaizala has already been adopted by big players across BFSI, Healthcare, News media, and government organizations viz. Yes Bank, Apollo Health, Narayana Health, Republic TV, and Andhra Government. Secure platform, effective communication and collaboration, ability to act as customer relationship management portal, and in-built and functional tracking features is boosting the industry wide adoption of Kaizala, as the perfect chat-based productivity app.